17 February 2013

For a girl who is 3 ...............

There is a new Colour Challenge at the Ribbon Girl blog - 'turquoise or aqua' and you could win a £10 voucher for LOTV (and they have new stamps for Spring!!) plus a £10 voucher for the Ribbon Girl online store - there are some gorgeous projects by the DT so please pop over and have a look - I'm sure you will be inspired to make a project - you have a whole week!!


Happy birthday to my great niece Faye - 3 years old !!  All Faye wanted for her birthday was 'cake' with a 'candle' and 'cherries on the top' - this LOTV diecut image with a touch of Stardust stickles was perfect!  I used spotted organza for the bow and added some bling with Zva crystal lines


I added a flower arrangement of white and aqua - see below for all details


I cut the number 3 and her name and used glamour dust to make them sparkle






4 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Such a cute card. Hugs Marja

Doreen said...

Love this gorgeous card,fabulous image and colours.xxx

Inky Angel said...

simply adorable Mary. The color is perfect for a birthday card, it looks so yummy. Have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Katie

Grenouille Greetings said...

My favourite colours and my favourite kind of cake (just like your niece)! And a truly pretty card, Mary! Hugs, Lesley