21 February 2013

Butterflies at LLF ......



This weeks challenge at Lilis Little Fairies is 'butterflies' and I've added a silver butterfly with white paint on it to this card I made for my great niece Nicole's baptism.  I coloured the LOTV image with Copics (sparingly) and added Stardust Stickles.  I added  flowers and plain pink grosgrain all from The Ribbon Girl



a close up of the smaller flower arrangement
Do try and pop over to LLF - there is some fabulous inspiration by the design team and you have a whole week to get your project in
see you soon, Mary x



6 comments:

Sue said...

So beautiful Mary. I love the cute image and the colours and details are gorgeous
Sue xx

Purplecat 64 said...

Hi Mary,
Wow,
What a lovely card,
simply stunning,
hugs,
Heather & Bronwyn x x

Teresa said...

Oh wow Mary this is so pretty, cute little image and so beautifully embellished. xx

Iulia said...

This is simply adorable, Mary! The colors, the image, the image are all so very precious and too sweet for words!
Hugs, Iulia

Marjorie said...

Hi Mary,hope you are well. Your card is absolutely gorgeous, so cute and pretty. I love the beaded branches,they finish it off beautifully. Hugs Marjorie.x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mary
Fabulous card... Love the image....
Hugs Sylvie xx