2 October 2016

Golden Christmas card ......



I'm feeling a little better, still moving around so I don't seize up, and taking lots of painkillers.  I have to have the wound checked on Monday but it feels fine, so finger crossed.  I'm taking it easy but still managed to make a card for The Ribbon Girl October Card Challenge.  I used papers from Pion 'The Night before Christmas' collection - Images II PD1619, paper PD7901  I added 38mm glitter honeycomb ribbon, 50mm gold striped sheer ribbon, red/green frosted berries, 20mm ivory open roses, green rose leaves, ivory/gold poinsettia, 3 to 6mm ivory pearls and Scrapiniec Chipboard 'Merry Christmas' and a piece from the Jolly Holly borders set


I hope you will find the time to join in with The Ribbon Girl October Card Challenge - lovely prizes including papers from Maja Design, a voucher for Lili of the Valley and another for The Ribbon Girl!  The design team have made some lovely cards to inspire you!

thanks for looking
Mary x

No comments: