29 October 2016

Vintage style 65th birthday card ..............


A 65th birthday card for a friend - I used Pion Design 'Fields of Purple' paper and an image from the same collection.  I distressed and inked all of the edges.  I added some 'Emma' 55mm ivory guipure lace topped with 15mm lilac satin ribbon. 




My floral arrangements include 35mm ivory gardenia, 35mm lilac exotic blossom flowers,  white/ivory beaded berries, fabric green rose leaves, tiny white rosebuds


On the ribbon bow I added an ivory carnation and a multi coloured sparkly star


thanks for looking, see you soon
Mary xx

2 comments:

Rita said...

Oh my goodness Mary, this is so beautiful, I love making vintage cards, but this one is outstanding. Hope your'e well. Hugs Rita xxx

Linda Levoir said...

A beautiful card Mary and I've really been enjoying your little dolls clothes you've been sharing, they are so good I thought they were actual baby clothes! :) xx