16 October 2016

Vintage image on this card ...


  I made this vintage style Christmas card using paper from the new Maja 'I Wish' 6x6 paper pack.  The pack contains two sheets of images and I chose to use Santa.    I distressed all edges and inked them, and finally gave them a coat of Stardust Stickles for a bit of sparkle.    

The vintage style lace is 25mm ivory 'Deborah' and the ribbon is Vintage Sage Green Organza


I used pieces from Scrapiniec  Swirly Jolly Holly chipboard set and added large holly leaves (I cut the wired end off to make them just a little shorter), tiny red berries, red/green frosted berries, frosted cones, 30mm, and 20mm ivory roses.


This is my DT card for the 'October Use any Image'  challenge over on The Ribbon Girl blog - you can submit any type of project JUST AS LONG AS THERE IS AN IMAGE ON IT  - and the design team have made some lovely items to inspire you!

All papers, flowers, lace, ribbon and embellishments are from

thanks for looking, see you soon,
Mary xx

No comments: