8 July 2012

All dressed up for the dance .......



The Ribbon Girl is sponsoring the new challenge of 'Anything Goes' at the Lovely Hanglar & Sweet Magnolia challenge blog and I was lucky enough to be invited to be a guest designer.  I stamped Tilda onto watercolour paper and coloured her with distress inks - I love her peep-toe shoes!!  I used one of the larger label dies to make my shaped card and used Pion papers from my friend Jean


I added ivory concertina ribbon, cream traditional fan pattern cluny lace, green loopy trim, pale lime satin ribbon and quite a lot of Stardust Stickles all from Ribbon Girl.   I made a spray of various ivory mulberry flowers from my stash - the green leaf fronds were with a Martha Stewart punch.   I hope you will find time to pop over to the Lovely Hanglar blog where you will see some beautiful projects made by the Lovely Hanglar & Sweet Magnolia Design Team

See you soon, Mary G x

2 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Mary,
Beautiful card, love the shape and wonderful design, so pretty!
Love,mel. xxx

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Oh Mary, this is absolutely gorgeous. I am waiting on that Tilda stamp & can't wait to get my hands on it. I love the colours you have used. Brilliant. Thank you for sharing.
Hugz
Lisa

P.S I have blog candy if you're interested.
http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au/