10 July 2012

Strawberries and cream ......


There is a new challenge starting today over at Papertake Weekly - you can go for the strawberries and cream theme (as I have done) or red and white, or summer etc.  I used a sweet little digital stamp called Beatrice from 'all that scraps' coloured with copics.  I found the gorgeous strawberry paper from Sweet Shoppe Designs in Andrea's scrap pile and couldn't resist using it as it went perfectly :)  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink



I added red microdot ribbon, a white cherry blossom ( I thought it looked a bit like a strawberry flower) and some daisy venise lace all from Ribbon Girl
I hope you will have time to pop over  to PTW and look at the inspirational projects from the Design Team - they are all lovely and get your entry in - there is  a 10 Dollar gift voucher from the Stamp Fairy as the prize for the winner!
See you soon, Mary G x

3 comments:

Brodders said...

Such a sweet card Mary :) -Jane x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mary :-) the image is very cute and the papers and embellies are perfect ! I love the ribbon with the flower ,, soo lovely :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Teresa said...

This one is gorgeous too, love these colours. hugs Teresa xx