14 February 2017

Gift bag ....


A decorated gift bag using paper from the Maja Design 'Enjoying Outdoors' 6x6 paper pad  decorated with black flowers - why black I've no idea, I just had this idea floating around in my head to make black and silver flowers, so I did

The tag is diecut with a Crealies die and I added more Maja paper, some handmade black flowers embossed with silver, diecut and shaped and with a touch of Stardust Stickles in the centres.  I glued in some lilac pearl beads from my stash.  The diecut leaves were shaped and coloured with chalk ink, then I added some mulberry paper lilac/white hip rosebuds, purple/lilac beaded berries and some silver twine.  


The bow is Mauve Rose vintage style seam binding, Allison antique white vintage style fine cotton lace and a 15mm round amethyst and diamante flatback embellishment.

Thanks for looking, and see you soon
Mary x

No comments: