19 February 2017

Golden rose bouquet .....



Card using 6x6 papers from the Lemoncraft 'House of Roses' pad, topped with 25mm faux hessian natural colour ribbon and cream seam binding.   I diecut, shaped and coloured the roses, rosebuds, tiny rosebuds and all leaves using chalk inks and added brown seed beads to the centrs of the roses together with a bit of Stardust Stickles for a bit of sparkle.  A couple of pearl trinket pins, plus a bow of seam binding and a small bundle of natural hemp twine have all been tucked into the arrangement. 


I also added an ivory carnation and a white cosmos daisy which I coloured to match my roses.  I inserted a couple of stems of ivory beaded berries and some miniature ivory cream blossoms

Thanks for looking, see you soon,
Mary x

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Mary, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colours you have put together and the flowers you have made are beautiful. It just looks perfect.
love from
Sue...xxx