5 February 2017

Spring themed 'Diamond Top' card ...


I've never made one of these diamond top folded cards before, but once I got the hang of which way to fold the single piece of A4 piece of card, I quite enjoyed it.


I used Maja Design 'Vintage Spring Basics' 6x6 papers (the little butterfly is cut from the same pad), all edges distressed and inked, White Opal Liquid Pearls, and a gorgeous little digi printable image from LOTV  called 'Mouse and Bumblebee'


I added some iced lime seam binding, natural hemp twine, ivory exotic blossom, white cosmos daisy, a couple of lemon sweetheart blossoms, a sprig of blue/white beaded stamen a couple of pale green paper leaves and some 32mm Clementine ivory embroidered tulle lace.  

I am entering this into the Card Addicts February Challenge - Diamond Fold Card made from a single sheet of A4 card - must have a Spring theme

Crafters don't miss the Ribbon Girl February Card Challenge over on the blog http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/ which will run for 2 weeks - thanks for looking, see you soon
Mary x

No comments: