3 March 2019

A sympathy card ...


Sympathy cards are always so hard to make, so it's a good idea to have some in the card box to use when needed.  For this card I used the various components of the Marianne Design Die No LR0578 for the main part, the circle and the pretty tulips.  I both die-cut and embossed the pieces and used my new Gemini Junior Electric die-cutting machine - I'm very pleased with the results and it is so easy to use!

I added some flowers from my stash and a satin ribbon to tone with the background paper


Thanks for visiting my blog, see you soon,

Mary G x

2 comments:

Judith said...

Heel erg mooi geworden.
Leuk dat je mee doet met de Condoleance challenge.
Groetjes van Judith
DT-Marianne Design Challenge blog

Anita said...

Beautiful card.
Thank you for joining our challenge.

Kind Regards
Anita
MDblog