5 March 2019

Flowers for you ......




There is a new 'anything goes' challenge over at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge with a nice prize for the winner.  I hope you will find time to join us and if you pop over to the blog I'm sure you will be inspired.  The DT were tasked with creating a project with the theme of Flowers as it is Mothers Day in late March.   I used the adorable Bella Bear and after I had downloaded the digi image and printed it out, I coloured her with Copic pens
I decided on an easel card and die cut the coloured image with a very ornate oval shape.  I also used a scallop edge die and changed the edges of the card from straight to ornate, and did the same with the white card I used for the base of the card.
A close up of Bella on her ornate background

I punched out daisies and leaves in various sizes and added a lemon/white wild rose to complete my floral arrangement.  I added pearls and gems to the centres of the flowers (I used palest lemon Polkadoodles digital paper for the flowers and blue and white patterned paper for the backgrounds, both from the Fuzzypuffs collection

I hope you will find time to join us and you'll find plenty of inspiration on the DigiChoosday blog because all of the team have made gorgeous creations
I am entering this card into the
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge
Thanks for visiting my blog, see you soon,
Mary G xx




9 comments:

Jane Savage said...

So very beautiful, Mary! xx

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. I love the image and the fun layout. The embellishments just makes the image cuter and cuter.. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy challenge
Billie A
Colour Crazy Challenge
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz

Annemi said...

Such an adorable card. Lovely coloring and beautiful flowers. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

ScrappyHorses said...

This is adorable! Love this little guy and the flowers are so pretty!

Creative world said...

Super cute image and your shape is perfect with the design xx

Julie Reed said...

Adorable Mary x

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Love this! Great details!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the Colour Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

LOU said...

Adorable card Mary. Love your colouring of Bella.
Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Lou DT xo

JemLou Productions