10 March 2019

Aqua and white birthday card with a hint of pink ..........



A birthday card in aqua and white using the Marianne LR0470 creatables die set with an 80 using sizzix numbers, two sizes so they nested together.  

I made the flowers from vellum, heat embossed, coloured with a pink copics marker and added a wink of Stella before popping in a s/a gem for the centres.  Leaves made in the same way.  The touch of pink was a pure accident.  I was at a crop on Friday night when I made flowers, but had left my aqua Copic marker at home and 'made do' with a pink one, but it turned out much better and I was really pleased with my 'happy accident' or 'design feature' as Andrea and I say when we make a mistake that actually turns out OK

Thanks for looking, see you soon,
Mary G xx


1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Stunning card.. Love the dies and the soft colours
xx