9 September 2017

Christmas Tree Decorations .....


Tree decorations in using a mini pack of  'Time to Sparkle' 6x6 papers.  I used a pyramid tea bag wrapper as the template and cut each decoration from a single sheet of 6inch paper. 



  I used various s/a gems/pearls, gold rats tail satin, gold twine, 4mm flatback ivory pearl trim, white tiny pom pom trim, florence ivory cotton lace, gold sparkle tinsel, 15mm gold lame ribbon, a sparkly glass star, gold striped organza, gold sparkly mesh ribbon, 3mm gold lame ribbon - the paper and all the embellishments are from The Ribbon Girl

This is how I made them:

 
I drew around the pyramid tea bag wrapper directly onto the back of my 'Time to Sparkle 6inch paper and scored the lines with a biro pen on a mouse mat.  I used a craft knife to cut a slit for the closing tag.

I used a bone tool to fold the scored marks
I folded all the lines and tags to make a pyramid
I partially unfolded the pyramid, tied a knot in some rats tail satin and inserted it up the cone and out of top, then refolded the pyramid
The pyramid is now ready to decorate

Thanks for Looking, see you soon
Mary x

2 comments:

Janette said...

Very pretty and maybe something the kids could get involved with...x

Kelly Lloyd said...

LOvely decorations xx