19 March 2019

A gift for a lady ....


There is a new 'anything goes' challenge over at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge with a nice prize for the winner.  I hope you will find time to join us and if you pop over to the blog I'm sure you will be inspired.  The DT were tasked with creating a project with the theme of 'a gift for a lady' so I thought what could be nicer than a bar of chocklit!  yummy!!  

 I bought a bar of chocolate wrapped in foil, then an outer paper wrapper which I removed    I made a new wrapper from Polkadoodles Digi Download paper from the Winnie collection.  I coloured up this cute digital image 'Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime - Mmmmm Chocolate!' with Copics pens, diecut it into an oval shape, and added a decorative oval background.  I added some vintage style white fine cotton lace topped with pink satin ribbon.  A few pink and aqua flowers and some green leaves from my stash with a bow made from pale pink and white spot organza ribbon finished off the gift.  The digi sentiment was downloaded from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Design Sheet 7


A close up of the sentiment and embellishments
Copic pens I used to colour the image


I hope you will find time to pop over to the challenge blog and be inspired by the wonderful things the design team have made.  I am looking forward to seeing what you make, happy crafting, and thanks for visiting my blog,
see you soon,
Mary G xx

8 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous make, Mary! xx

Rita said...

Beautiful card Mary. Trying hard to get my mojo going again. Hugs Rita xxx

Kim said...

Love the idea of making a unique chocolate wrapper! A card and a delicious gift in one!
Kim x

ScrappyHorses said...

Any lady would love this gift! The floral cluster is beautiful with this little chocolate loving digi!

Creative world said...

Fantastic idea and make xx

Julie said...

What a fun idea.
Julie t

Julie Reed said...

What a great idea, looks great x

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

What a perfect idea, I love it!