10 March 2019

On your special day ...


A wedding card with the gorgeous Polkadoodles image love-kisses from the Work & Play digi bundle.  I made a white die cut, sorry no idea of the make, and matted it onto pink pearly card.   I love to try something new and I saw some lovely flowers on a facebook group made from vellum paper which had been painted with acrylic pearl paints - off to Hobbycraft where I got a couple of small bottles of Pebeo pearlised acrylic paint and one much bigger bottle for around £2 which is a metallic finish paint - both gave excellent results and a love sheen to the petals.  Thanks to Bozena Beijer for inspiring me again.


A close up of the pretty flowers which tone with the gorgeous Polkadoodles image as well as the background pink pearl card from my stash.

Thank you for looking, see you soon
Mary G xx