5 March 2019

Sparkly embossed flowers on a girlie card .....


For this girlie card I was inspired by a card made by Astrid Mestrum.   I used vellum paper for the Heartfelt Creations dog roses which I embossed with silver powder then die-cut with the matching die.  I'm loving my new Gemini Junior machine, I should have got one years ago!  I shaped the flowers and leaves then added sparkly gems to the centres of the flowers.  The actual card and for the beautiful die-cut and embossed panel I used Marianne Craftable LR0578 die set.  The image is from LOTV pre-coloured ready to use 'Very Girlie' artsheet


Close up of the dog roses and leaves and of course, the cutest little lady in the centre

I will enter this into the March challenge at Card Addicts
Thanks for visiting and I'll see you soon

Mary G xx

2 comments:

Katrina Bufton said...

Beautiful card, love the delicate flowers x

Kim said...

great card and the flowers and layout are beautiful!
Kim x