6 March 2019

Lilac birthday card ....

A birthday card using dies from the Marianne Designs LR0470 set plus vellum flowers (see below for how I made them) stamped and heat embossed using Heartfelt Creations dog rose set, which I then coloured with a Copic Marker.


close up of the vellum roses - see below for how I made them
close up of the pretty embossing I achieved using the Marianne die set and my Gemini Junior die cutting machine

I used the Heartfelt Creations stamp with Versamark ink, sprinkled with sparkly silver glitter and heat embossed.  Then I coloured back and front of the vellum flowers with a Copic marker

I die-cut the coloured and embossed flowers with the Heartfelt Creations matching die

I diecut plain lilac flowers (same as the background of the card) shaped both the card flowers and the vellum flowers then painted on Wink of Stella to give it a bit more sparkle :-)  In my opinion, you can't have too much sparkle!  I added s/a gems to the centre of the flowers


Thanks for visiting, see you soon,
Mary G x

No comments: