23 March 2019

A teacup of poppies ....


I was inspired by a lady on the Marianne Design facebook group who made a similar card (Alie de Blieck) and I made this card using one of the older ready coloured  LOTV images 'A teacup of poppies'   I used Marianne dies LR0578, LR0537 on the corners and then I made some silver embossed paper and vellum flowers using my Heartfelt Creations stamp and die set.


I added a sparkly gem to the centre of the flowers which I painted with pearl and metallic acylic paints.  I am fascinated with these flowers at the moment and will be making more very soon

A close up of the flowers I made

A close up of the gorgeous corner die which cuts and embosses.  I added some die cut butterflies enhanced with some s/a pearls

Thanks for visiting my blog, see you soon,
Mary G xx

4 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Eow Mary I love all the details on this card! An impeccably crafted creation!! Wonderful!
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Read Wow instead of Eow! It didn't hurt!! 😁 fat fingers on mobile! X

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Mary. Very elegant with the lovely dies, LOTV image and beautiful flowers!

Carole Pollard said...

Such a pretty card and what a fabulous shape its gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x