11 August 2014

A little sneaky peek .......



I'm thrilled to be able to share this little sneaky peek of one of the images in the new Lili of the Valley Christmas Bumper Artpads which will be out on Thursday 14th August - you get 60 images in every pad - fabulous value and they are all lovely and very 'useable' - I can't wait ...

I added white satin ribbon, white 4mm flat back pearl trim, white Laila vintage style lace and I topped my bow with a 22mm diamante snowflake embellishment.  My flower arrangement includes a WOC 30mm ivory wild rose, white lily flower, some white tiny rosebuds, blue beaded berries and Kort & Godt white chrysanthemums
all from The Ribbon Girl

see you soon, Mary x

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Gorgeous! And the diamante snowflake is just lovely. x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful winter scene and so beautifully embellished. Those papers look perfect too.
Rebecca.