31 August 2014

Well done Gemma ....


I made this card for my great niece Gemma because she got exellent GCSE results and I'm very proud of her! Well done Gemma!!  I coloured Tilda with Inktense pencils then added Blackcurrant glitter velvet ribbon, Lyra guipure lace, 4mm ivory flat back pearl bead trim, a Melissa Frances crystal trinket pin coloured with copics, some WOC small ivory gardenias, 20mm lilac open roses, a butterfly charm and some Stardust Stickles
the challenge at this weeks Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only Challenge is 'add a charm' and I used a silver colour butterfly to compliment the butterflies flitting around Tilda.
I hope you will have time to pop over to the blog - there are some fabulous cards by the design team which are sure to inspire you and we look forward to seeing what you create

See you soon,
Mary x

No comments: