19 August 2014

Brrrrr ............


(scheduled post as I will be on holiday when this is (hopefully) published)

A pink and frosty Chrismas card using one of the new LOTV Christmas artpads - I used a nestie to diecut the silver scallop mat then added white ruffle edge sheer ribbon, pink ric rac, a flower shaped acrylic button tied on with silver twine and some Stardust Stickles on the snow.

I hope you can join in with this week's PTW challenge - to die for - there are some lovely cards by the desig team and a nice prize to win

Ribbon, twine, Stickles, button and ric rac are all from 

Mary x

2 comments:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful card with such a cute image and pretty papers. The snowflake borders look lovely too. Hope you're having a good holiday!
Rebecca.

Gail said...

I love love love the colors. That's the first thing that caught my eye. Then, of course, the LOTV snowmen. But the colors of peachy pink and turquoise are one of my favorite color combinations! This is just adorable. Totally gorgeous. Hugs, Gail