5 August 2014

shall we dance?


My card for this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge - anything goes - I coloured the LOTV image with Inktense pencils then added 'Angelica' embroidered tulle lace, 16mm velvet ribbon, a fuschia pink 20mm open rose and a few sequins.  I added Stardust Stickles to the dress skirt and the background paper was embossed.

We're looking forward to seeing what you create - there is a fab prize and some excellent cards by the design team to inspire you

Lace, ribbon, flower and sequins all from

see you soon, Mary x


3 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Hi Mary! This is so beautiful!! I love all the lace and embossing, and that's the cutest little couple! What a wonderful wedding or anniversary card! Gorgeous!
hugs, Sharon

Marjorie said...

Awh this is so sweet Mary, love the embossing and beautiful ribbon and Lace.. That little image is so cute:)..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Debs said...

Super sweet card Mary - the image is adorable and I love the sequins.
Debs xx