9 August 2015

Everything goes with an image .......




This is my DT card for the Everything Goes with an Image challenge at the Ribbon Girl - it's 'anything goes' this week so we're hoping to see lots of lovely projects - as long as they have an image on they can be anything you like!!

I used a wooden clock button tied with natural hemp twine, 7mm cream ribbon, 10mm ivory vintage style cotton lace, a couple of ivory guipure leaves, a brown 30mm wild rose, a 20mm pink rose with lots of distress ink to 'age' it so it blended in with St Nic's cloak, Mocha beaded stamens and velvet finish holly leaves.  I inked all edges then went over them with stickles.  The sentiment is from LOTV and my image was cut from my precious stash of Pion paper - I hate cutting into it, but it makes gorgeous cards.  The inside of the card replicates the front with a blank centre for a message

Hemp, ribbon, button, lace, lace leaves, flowers and stickles are all from


I hope you will be able to join us over on the blog and be inspired by the design team's fabulous makes!

see you soon, Mary xx

1 comment:

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous Mary and you'll be pleased to know there are more St Nic's in the next Pion collection :)
Tracy x