18 August 2015

Pink Christmas card ...


The challenge at Papertake Weekly this week is 'diecuts'     I made a pink Christmas card and rather like the effect :-)   makes a change from traditional colours.  I used Pion Silent Night papers and the image is from that set also. All edges were distressed with Ranger gathered twigs ink.  I die cut the intricate frame using some non-stick baking parchment to make sure it didn't stick and it cut perfectly.  I also cut a Lil Inkers snowflake to which I added a 22mm diamante snowflake for some glitzy sparkliness - I love pink but I love sparkle even more!!

I added gorgeous 'Blanche' embroidered tulle lace, pink shabby pleated ribbon topped with 6mm white flat back pearl string.  I popped on a few 3mm pink pearls from the 3mm sugar and spice set and added lots of Stardust Stickles to the image.

My flower arrangement includes 30mm wild rose, pink/pink berries, white pretty blossom, white beaded twirl and 10mm pale pink open rose. 

I hope you will be able to join us over at Papertake Weekly  - great inspiration from my very talented teamies and there's a £10 voucher towards a spending spree at Ribbon Girl for the winner!


see you soon, Mary xx


No comments: