2 August 2015

Icy Hugs ....... even if it is only the beginning of August!!


This is my DT card for The Ribbon Girl August Card Challenge 'use ribbon'    I have coloured one of the brand new Lili of the Valley Christmas stamps (Icy Hugs) with inktense water colours then added  lots of Stardust Stickles to represent ice.  I haven't coloured for ages and I can see I need lots of practice but the new stamps are so pretty I had to have a go!  The sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley as is the background paper, and all edges were inked then sparkled with  Stardust Stickles.


I added 15mm Berisford Khaki Sage No 80 satin ribbon, an ivory lace corner, bark heart, some 'Amelia' ivory vintage style fine cotton lace, 30mm brown wild rose, Kort & Godt ivory beaded berries, ivory asters and an ivory gardenia.

Flowers, berries, bark heart, lace corner an lace, ribbon and Stickles are all from

I hope you will be able to join in with the challenge, there are some lovely cards from the design team which are sure to inspire you and you can win a £10 voucher towards a spending spree in the Ribbon Girl store and a £10 voucher to spend at Lili of the Valley - just in time for their new stamp releases!


see you soon, Mary xx

1 comment:

Brawny x said...

Very pretty card x