11 August 2015

Spots and stripes ....


The new challenge at Papertake Weekly is 'spots and stripes' so I used pink spotty paper from LOTV  Pastel Dreams paper pad  (the stripes are on the wrapping paper of the bouquet of flowers Jenny bear is holding)  I used an image from LOTV artpad number 23 James and Jenny Bear.  

I added 38mm white spotted organza ribbon, with a pink heart diamante embellishment, and there is a green leaf and pink heart pin tucked in behind the ribbon.  The sentiment is from LOTV stamped onto a scrap of the pink spot paper.

My flower arrangement includes a pale pink cherry blossom, 2 x 20mm and 2 x 10mm pale pink open roses and two tiny pale pink rosebuds.  I finished the card with a few 5mm self adhesive flat back pearls.

I hope you will be able to join in this fun challenge, there is a nice prize from The Hobby House for the lucky winner!!

see you soon, Mary xx

2 comments:

Debs said...

This is super sweet Mary - love the shape and pretty detailing.
Debs xx

Christine L said...

This is such a pretty card - I love it!

Hugs
Christine x