23 October 2010

A Sparkling, Frosty and Wintry Polar Bear Card

Brr, it looks so frosty!!  This card is for the LOTV Challenge 70 to make a Winter Fun card with plenty of snowflakes and glitter! I used tons of stickles glitter glue, first of all I put some on my finger and I rubbed it all over the diecut LOTV image after I had cut it into a round shape then mounted it onto card, both cut with nestabilities.  I carefully added stickles to the nestabilities snowflakes, then put some right around the outside of the card. 
I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder to make the snowflake background paper and added white spotted organza ribbon, aqua dewdrops in the centre of the snowflakes and fancy pins from here.  The exceptionally sparkly leaves were cut from a sprig of artificial winter foliage - anyone who knows me knows I love anything that glitters or sparkles!

1 comment:

Dena said...

Wow, now this is a gorgeous card! I love all the pretty glitter and the crystal stem looks perfect with this card. Beautiful work!
Thanks for joining the LOTV Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena