23 October 2010

Green and Red Magnolia Fairy

I had great fun making this card which I am entering into the Caardvarks challenge for a stamped card with a stamped inside.  I coloured the stamped Magnolia fairy image with copics, highlighted with a fine black pen, then glittered with stickles before I cut it out as carefully as possible.  I used Making Memories Noel paper in burgundy and gold, then added burgundy and moss green satin ribbon on the diagonal. 

I stamped and coloured the holly leaves, cut them out then glued them in place, glittered with stickles and added these fabulous holly-berry-red dewdrops


The finishing touch was a golden sparkly star pin.  Ribbon, dewdrops and pin all from here
For the inside of the card I glued in another piece of Making Memories Noel paper, added a nestability shape which I cut in white card, added yet another stamped, coloured and glittered holly leaf and stamped a greeting from Waltzing Mouse Stamps.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Such a beautiful card and love your inside details too. Thanks for sharing :)