30 October 2010

Love is .................

I made this wall hanging for my lovely friends Joe and Sue - this particular passage from 1 Corinthians means a lot to us.  I cut chipboard to size and covered it with Sweet Shoppe Designs papers, then added the text which was matted onto co-ordinating paper.  The corners of the board were rounded and then I stuck patterned paper on to more board and cut out the letters of LOVE on the sizzix machine.  


I really went to town on the mulberry and artificial flowers, I curled some of the wires around my crochet hook and added some leaves and some pink 'diamond' sparkly stems. 
Such is my love of glitteriness, that I just had to add a bit of stickles stardust glitter glue.  Florists wire was bent to shape and made the actual hanging loop (holes were made with a cropadile) and I added pink paper to more board and cut out the hearts  which were also glittered with stickles and attached to more florist wire and attached to the main wall hanging.   I added various satin ribbons, loopy trim and openweave ribbons, all from here

No comments: