11 November 2010

Sparkly Diecut Christmas Bauble Card

 For something completely different to a traditional red/green Christmas theme, this simple card features a diecut bauble cut from patterned paper to which I added lashings of Stardust Stickles glitter-glue.  The bauble was stuck onto another diecut shape (nestabilities) which I embossed with a cuttlebug mat then glittered with stickles. 

While the background paper of white snowflakes on a pink background was very pretty, I thought it could do with a bit more sparkle and I embellished it with blue stick on rhinestones  in the centre of each of the snowflakes.  To finish the card, I added 9mm wide pink and white spotted organza ribbon and some leaves from satin cut out holly ribbon. Ribbon, Holly Leaves and Stickles all from here   I'm entering this card into the Caardvarks challenge 'holiday die cuts'

(Apologies for the quality of the photographs - this card was photographed in very poor light)

No comments: