28 November 2010

Sparkly Lilac Fairy Card

Sorry for the poor photo - bad light, masses of snow (see post below)  I followed the sketch by Bev in this weeks LOTV Challenge.  I will also enter it into the Ribbon Girl lilac/pink/white colour challenge.

This card was made using a LOTV diecut image - the wings were trimmed so as to fit the oval nestie then it was matted onto a white scalloped background.  The tutu and the wings were highlighted with Stardust Stickles. The background papers (lilac eve) are digital downloads from Clipart Fairy.    I used a die from My Favourite Things to make the scalloped white strip under the 38mm wide white spotted organza ribbon.  To finish I added self adhesive gemstone swirls (from stash) plus three lilac tinged flowers and some sparkly silver leaves (as usual cut off from artificial foliage!)  I just love sparkle!!

2 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the details you have used.
Hope you are managing to keep warm in all that snow!
Jane
x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card, its gorgeous.
luv
Debby