9 November 2010

Where did you get that hat?

Oh isn't that hat just fabulous!  I cut the circle from a LOTV diecut image of a really cute little girl dressed to the nines for her afternoon tea party and matted it onto a scalloped circle (both nestabilities). I matted some very plain spotted cosmo cricket paper onto plain lavender card and stuck on a vertical 25mm wide mauve ribbon
I then added some paper flowers and very glittery leaves from an artificial Christmas spray, applied plenty of stickles Stardust to the image, the card and the flowers.

I found a couple of lilac colour daisy flowers and printed the sentiment from a new LOTV stamp I got at the NEC last Saturday, cut it out with a circle punch and again, added plenty of sticles. I stuck the circle onto the daisy flower and then used sticky pads to attach it to the card.  I then made a separate bow with the mauve ribbon and stuck it onto the vertical flat ribbon.  I am entering this card into the LOTV challenge for a 'one for the girls' card

2 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Very pretty card - lovely detail!
Thank you for joining with the LOTV challenge this week.

Edna x

CraftyC said...

Its a gorgeous card and I love the colours. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx